- 3 relays per channel (2 alarms and 1 default).
- One measurement card for each detector and an extension rack.
- Standard analog inputs compatible with all detectors.
- MODBUS / JBUS communication interface; continuous monitoring of unit and detectors.
- Power supply separated from the controller and channel cards.
- Double-check system in the event of scale overruns.
Combined with the full Simtronics range of gas and flame detectors, the MDXI forms a basis for reliable alarm collection and easy maintenance. This modular controller covers most systems from 5 to 100 channels.
The MDXi unit fits all configurations of gas and flame detection. It can be used as a stand-alone detection unit to monitor production units or storage plants. It can also be integrated in a F&G cabinet to be the core detection system.
• Monitoring of up to 100 independent measurement channels
• Modular design with a measurement card for each detector and extension rack
• Standard analogue inputs compatible with all detectors (gas, flame, measures, emergency stop....)
• ModBus / JBUS and RS485 communication interface (optional)
MDXi is a high reliability detection unit with a modular design, without common mode. It meets all the safety requirements of gas detection systems. Auto-tests ensure optimum operation.
MDXi offers redundancy of power supply (230 V AC or 24 V DC) to enable a fail-safe operation in case of main power supply shut down.